Type: Stove fan
Shipping weight: 1.0kg
Base dimension: 10*7.1cm
Air flow: 150~180CFM
Reasonable temperature: 85℃~350℃
- The stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood-burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently.
- The stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood-burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins.
- The only moving part of the stove fan is the blades assembly, very quiet. You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will feel the warmth well.
- Operating Temperature- The general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Usually, the fan gets spinning at about 55°C, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C.
- The In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module.